Many business people have an unnecessarily long sales cycle because they don’t properly identify their ideal prospects and position themselves as a problem solver to their clients.
On this webinar, you will learn:
- The common mistakes sales and business people make when defining a target market and assessing their common problems.
- How to craft your sales message to best solve these challenges for clients.
- Why narrowing your focus can yield greater results.
- Why seeing yourself as a problem solver will set you apart from your competition.
- What the 4 key motivators are for any buyer, and how to appeal to them.
- 5 essential tips to shortening the sales cycle.
CLICK HERE to take the “Defining Your Target Market and Aligning Your Sales and Marketing Message” Online Workshop, right now!
About the Presenter Denise Graziano:
Denise Graziano, President Graziano Associates, A strategic thinker and leader with over 27 years of business experience, Denise Graziano is Founder and President of Graziano Associates, and author of the forthcoming book Once A Client, Always a Client™. She is creator of Client Relationship Mastery™, the formula designed to help sales professionals improve client retention. She is passionate about helping her clients succeed.
Denise has written numerous articles on sales, trade show performance, client relationships and client retention practices. For SCORE, she has presented live workshops and has been a featured blogger.
Founded in 1992, Graziano Associates is a marketing and promotions firm which helps clients to get the best results from their sales, client relationships, employee rewards, event presence, and trade show performance. Their proprietary trade show analysis helps trade show exhibitors increase leads and sales when they exhibit
To learn more about starting and owning a small business, contact Raleigh SCORE. We provide free, confidential business mentoring and training workshops to small business owners. To schedule a free appointment with our experienced counselors, go to http://raleigh.score.org, or call us at 919-856-4739.