This webinar will give you pragmatic, straightforward tools for setting goals, developing action plans for achieving them, measuring how you are doing on an ongoing basis and adjusting accordingly.
You will learn:
- What is a Business Plan and why should a business owner develop one?
- The “Business Plan Express” method for existing businesses.
- How to research the market – your industry, customers and competitors
- How to analyze your own business
- How to define/refine your business niche
- How to set business objectives
- How to create a simple action plan to achieve your objectives
- How to set up monthly tools to monitor your progress against your goals
CLICK HERE to take the “How to Develop a Business Plan in Six Easy Steps” Online Workshop, right now!
About the Presenter: David Albright – SCORE Mentor
David Albright, head shotDavid Albright is an active SCORE counselor with extensive experience in the consumer products industry including being President of Pepperidge Farm, Inc., Godiva Chocolatier Worldwide and Glacial Confections, a start-up venture. He currently consults with venture capital firms on the food and confectionery industries.
David has a BS degree from Villanova University, an MBA from Indiana University, a Certificate in Financial Planning (CFP) from Boston University, and a Master’s in Burgundy from the French Wine Society (FWS).