Small business owners are bombarded every day with marketing messages touting the “latest and greatest” tools they should use to market and grow their businesses. Filtering those messages to know what’s real versus what’s sales-speak and hype is burdensome; much more so, the process of selecting the right tools to connect with and engage customers.
This SCORE Workshop, sponsored by Dex Media, focuses on 7 questions that small business owners need to address in order to select the right tools to build and manage their customers.
- How do I engage customers every week to increase sales?
- How do I make sure my business is found when customers are looking to buy?
- How do I attain a 99% chance that a customer will see my message?
- How do I never miss a customer wanting to make an appointment?
- How do I manage all my social media in less time?
- Why do I have to have a mobile responsive website?
- Why does my business listing on Google and Yahoo! need to be correct?
CLICK HERE to take “The Only 7 Tools You Need to Grow Your Business” Online Workshop, right now!
About the Presenter:
Barry Moltz is an American author and speaker in small business and entrepreneurship. He is a member of the Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame, and he taught entrepreneurship as an adjunct professor at the Illinois Institute of Technology. He was featured on television and radio programs, such as CNBC’s The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, MSNBC’s Your Business and NPR’s The Travis Smiley Show, and also hosts a radio show named Business Insanity Talk Radio. He is a regular writer for the American Express OPEN Forum.?
Sponsored By Dex Media:
Dex Media is a full-service media company offering integrated marketing solutions that deliver measurable results. As the marketing department for hundreds of thousands of small and medium-sized businesses across the U.S., we have the knowledge, experience and expertise to help them Get Found, Get Chosen and Get Talked About.