With in-person mentoring, workshops, webinars, and other free resources, SCORE Association is both proud and humbled to provide how-to advice to hundreds of businesses every day. Yet there are many small business owners who don’t realize the full scope of what SCORE offers, or take advantage of all of our FREE services.
That’s the reason behind this webinar replay! SCORE’s Bridget Weston Pollack will showcase the full breadth of SCORE, including where to find, and apply, our free resources to launch, grow, or more effectively manage your business.
Join us as we show you how to:
- Find and request a local SCORE mentor who will work with you one-on-one
- Select and register for in-person workshops taking place in your local community
- Search for and take online workshops that are most meaningful for your business, including our wildly popular, Simple Steps for Starting Your Business modules
- Download templates and interactive workbooks
- Sign up for SCORE newsletters and notifications that keep you abreast of upcoming SCORE webinars, business trends, best practices, and SCORE events
CLICK HERE to take the “Top 5 Ways SCORE Can Help You Launch & Grow Your Business” Online Workshop, right now!
About the Presenter:
Bridget Weston Pollack is the Vice President of Marketing & Communications at the SCORE Association. In this role, Bridget is responsible for all branding, marketing, PR, and communication efforts. She focuses on implementing marketing plans and strategies for the organization to facilitate the growth of SCORE’s mentoring and trainings services. Prior experience includes Marketing Manager at Mid-Atlantic Control Systems, a small business in the commercial low voltage industry and Marketing Coordinator at Temple University Health Systems.
Bridget has her Master’s of Business Administration from Temple University and a Bachelor’s of Science in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
About the Host:
Steve Jarriel serves as the webinar producer and host for SCORE Association. Prior to joining SCORE, Steve was a TV reporter & anchor, turned “netpreneur” with a specialty in online video marketing. As a consultant who has advised many small-business owners, Steve brings an entrepreneurial perspective during the discussions and exchanges in SCORE LIVE webinar series.