Of small businesses, 40% make a profit, 30% come out even and 30% lose money.* A lot of that comes down to budgeting. Join our small business experts for this free online webinar replay, and discover how to create a plan that can help you achieve your goals.
- A budget is a simple, yet important, tool that is vastly under-utilized by small businesses
- Creating a budget doesn’t require accounting knowledge
- Think of your “Budget” as more of a “Plan” for your future
- Your revenue and expense plan should reflect your high-level business goals and strategies
- By tracking your progress and adjusting your forecast, you will be better informed to manage your cash and achieve your goal
CLICK HERE to take the “Budgeting 101 – Planning for Profit and Success” Online Workshop, right now!
In Partnership With Deluxe Corporation
Deluxe and SCORE have partnered together through a mutual passion for small business success and to help business owners build their dream.
For more than 100 years, Deluxe Corporation has sought to create the tools that help shape our economy. Since 1915, Deluxe has recognized the vital role that small business plays in our communities, from job creation to business development. For these reasons, the Deluxe Corporation Foundation provides financial support to nonprofits that help entrepreneurs and small business owners succeed. Our grants to SCORE have totaled more than $1.5M in recent years, with the majority of these funds supporting the creation and updates of online training and certification for SCORE mentors.