Understanding and managing your business processes is the key to longevity, and no process can truly be optimized without a well-managed workflow. Ultimately, workflow management can make the difference between the success and failure of the organization.
In this online webinar replay, Stacy Kildal will discuss what workflow is, why it’s important to your small business, and the steps you should take to evaluate and create an effective workflow.
You will learn how to:
- Identify the steps to analyze and improve workflow
- Define current tasks and strategy
- Identify pain points, bottlenecks, and redundancies in your current tasks and strategy
- Design your ideal future strategy
- Analyze and implement workflow
CLICK HERE to take the “Creating an Effective Business Workflow” Online Workshop, right now!
About the Presenter:
Stacy Kildal, founder of KildalServices.com & QuickBooksDr.com, is an internationally recognized expert in QuickBooks Online. She has been named as one of Accounting’s Most Powerful Women in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016.